THE GLORI FOUNDATION in partnership with Scholar Athletes of Texas hosts a LATE NIGHT BASKETBALL and X-BOX TOURNAMENT competition designed to keep kids off the streets, provide a positive environment, and engage thier bodies and minds in healthy, friendly, and educational games and activities.
Every First Friday of the month we get together to get fit (mind and body). We also invite local professionals (dentist, doctor, police, fire person, ect.) to join us in discussing the importance of education, health and safety.
Come join us:
B.E.A.T (Bringing Education & Athletics Together)
2325 Atascocita Road
Humble, TX 77396-3504
1st Friday each month
*$4.00 w/ Humble ISD Student ID
Games are to 10 points or until 8 minute running clock expires.
- Each field goal is scored as 1 point, each made field goal beyond three point line is scored as two.
- Players for each game are determined by game log sign in sheet.
- Made basket on continuation after a foul is scored.
- Controversial calls are determined by game’s score keeper.
- A team with three consecutive victories will be required to sit out one game.